Blocked from Facebook...

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, or even if this is the right category for this post, but I have a problem, and if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it

About 20 minutes ago, I changed my Facebook password, and apparently after you do so you receive an email. I briefly looked over it, and saw a link at the bottom and the words "... to regain control again."

I thought it was a link to confirm my password change, like many emails I've received in the past, but it was actually a link to block any sort of hackers that might have been trying to change my password. So now, any time I try to go onto facebook I get a grey screen and this message:

[FONT=Times New Roman]This page has been blocked based on your settings.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]To continue browsing, either use your back button or enter a new web address. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]
After searching google to see what I could do, I ended up sending an email to someone who works at facebook, which will probably be a dead end...

So to sum everything up, I mistakenly blocked myself from the Facebook website, not my actual account. I can still access it from other computers, but if anyone can help or give any sort of assistance I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thank you for your help!! When this happened, I was at work- But after coming home and attempting to log onto facebook it worked!!! I guess I am only blocked completely from my works' wifi, and not any other wifi... Interesting. But thanks again!

Thank you for your help!! When this happened, I was at work- But after coming home and attempting to log onto facebook it worked!!! I guess I am only blocked completely from my works' wifi, and not any other wifi... Interesting. But thanks again!

Glad to hear you kind of resolved the problem! If getting on and checking Facebook from work is still important to you, I'd still go through the proper Facebook channels and try to get yourself "unblocked" at work. Sounds to me Facebook implemented an I.P. address block on you on your work computer. Shouldn't be any trouble for them to look up what two I.P. addresses you normally use to gain access to your Facebook page and unblock and address that is currently blocked.

Well at least from home you can get on it and use it!

Back