TechSpot

Blocked

By Denkku
Oct 23, 2012
  1. Hey, I don't know if this is right topic to put this but anyway so I have a problem when I try to go on site it keep loading it with blank mark on it, so I hacked site before and many people said that I got ip ban but there is weird part. I have one modem connected with 2 computers with 2 different ip adderess ofcourse so if I hacked on one of the computers and got ip ban then why same problem with second computer. I get blank when I try to go on site and it won't ever load it so problem is in modem not in computer, so what I want how did I got ip ban on both computers if I used only one for hack or is there some another twister, if any could help I would appreciate it. Thx

2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,476   +329

The modem has a public IP address, while the two systems have private ip addresses.
    it's your public ip that got banned :)

next time, don't hack !!!

UNKNOWN9122 likes this.
  3. Denkku

Denkku TS Rookie Topic Starter

So you mean my modem got banned?
    Is there anyway to unban it?

4. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,476   +329

Sorry - - I've said all that I wish to say

5. Denkku

Denkku TS Rookie Topic Starter

Ok, answer my last question, so if my modem ip got banned then how I can connect to site using ''Hide my IP'' tool that could not be possible if my public IP got banned, so I think your wrong.

Btw also before same happened to me but after 2 days later everything back to normal. I could go back to site, but now this last more longer.

6. Cobalt006

Cobalt006 TS Maniac Posts: 1,855   +184

More or less Jobeard Is telling you this site dose not support hacking, He will no longer help you. I doubt anyone else will either.

learninmypc likes this.
  7. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,270   +1,554

And the moral of the story is; You got caught and must now live with the consequences.

Unless your ISP has given you a static IP, your dynamic IP will change once you reboot the modem.

Cobalt006 likes this.
  8. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,406   +240

Couldn't of said it better myself.(y)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.