Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't know if this is right topic to put this but anyway so I have a problem when I try to go on site it keep loading it with blank mark on it, so I hacked site before and many people said that I got ip ban but there is weird part. I have one modem connected with 2 computers with 2 different ip adderess ofcourse so if I hacked on one of the computers and got ip ban then why same problem with second computer. I get blank when I try to go on site and it won't ever load it so problem is in modem not in computer, so what I want how did I got ip ban on both computers if I used only one for hack or is there some another twister, if any could help I would appreciate it. Thx

The modem has a public IP address, while the two systems have private ip addresses.
it's your public ip that got banned :)

next time, don't hack !!!

Sorry - - I've said all that I wish to say
Ok, answer my last question, so if my modem ip got banned then how I can connect to site using ''Hide my IP'' tool that could not be possible if my public IP got banned, so I think your wrong.

Sorry - - I've said all that I wish to say
Btw also before same happened to me but after 2 days later everything back to normal. I could go back to site, but now this last more longer.

More or less Jobeard Is telling you this site dose not support hacking, He will no longer help you. I doubt anyone else will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back