Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and page fault in non page area

sudeep81

Hi,

Request you to please help me to fix this error which I am facing since long time.

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and sometime Page fault in non paged area.

I have removed my Ram Cleaned and reinstalled and tried different RAM still facing same issue.

Hard Disk also changed and still facing issue but frequency of error is less.

Looked device manager and cannot see any exclamation mark under any driver.

Changed Sata Cable but no use.

How we come to know where is the issue. Please help me out to fix this. I have attached dump file in zip.

My system specifications are:
Operating system : Windows XP service pack 2
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ®D CPU 3.40 GHZ.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    159.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi,
Thanks for quick response!
But i am facing problem in using memtest. After writing the file in CD. when i restarts my pc and use boot from CD then nothing happens i have to just choose profile 1 option to run the windows normally.

Is there any other alternative way to test memory. But I have already checked using new memory but still the blue dump error appears.

Please help me to fix this issue..

Hi,
Finally i have done memtest. But there is no error found. I have done till 6 passes.

Can you please help me with next step. What should i do to fix this error

Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal & Page fault in non paged area.

Hi,

Request you to please help me to fix this error which I am facing since long time.

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and sometime Page fault in non paged area.

I have removed my Ram Cleaned and reinstalled and tried different RAM still facing same issue.

How we come to know where is the issue. Please help me out to fix this. I have attached dump file in zip.

Operating system : Windows XP service pack 2
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ®D CPU 3.40 GHZ.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• New Folder.zip
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
Update XP to Service Pack 3 and include all the critical updates you are missing to date. See if the BSOD's stop

Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal.

Operating system : Windows XP service pack 3
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ®D CPU 3.40 GHZ.

Event Log error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01ef774c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01fb4cf4, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01fb412c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01dfd3fc, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01bf8eb4, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01effd3c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{85A66713-7D84-4D6D-B545-62ACF1778CA5} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for updated drivers.

The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

The IP address lease 0.0.0.0 for the Network Card with network address 001558D120DA has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Attachments

• Mini Dump.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
You don't have much memory. 512MB is really too little for XP SP3 now. How much space is left on the hard drive? When you changed the hard drive, did you install XP fresh?

Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal

Thanks for your quick response
Yes, earlier i was having service pack 2 then i thought after installing service pack 3 problem will be resolved but it has not...
I have enough space in C and F drive
F: 21.4 GB
C : 34.1 GB
D :6.93 GB
E: 5.55 GB

So you mean to say if i put 1 GB ram my problem will be resolved surely..
Please advise...

4 partitions on a single 160GB drive is not good. Drive C should be a single full 160GB. If you want more storage space, use a second larger hard drive and partition it. Yes going to 1GB system memory will speed things up a bit

Lenovo BIOS is getting hang

Hi,
Lenovo bios is getting hang.

Can anyone help me to provide lenovo bios update.

Lenovo 3000 H200 Series.

Phoneix Award Bios

Ram 512
Harddisk 160 GB

Or
Please help me how to fix this issue. In Bios Fail safe default is also not working by pressing F6.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

So were you trying to update the bios and the update failed? You may be able to pull out the CMOS battery, and reset the bios. Other than doing that, the motherboard may have to be replaced to save this laptop

I had pull the battery and replaced again. do you mean motherboard is faulty and cannot be repaired, It is desktop not laptop.
I do not have bios update for this and have to try if it fixes all issue

Okay, yes if the bios hangs even after the CMOS battery is replaced... the motherboard will have to be replaced. If you can't get past the bios screen, a bios update will be impossible to do

Back