Blue error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy a have a problem:

Techical information:

***Stop: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x89B5CA20, 0x89B5CB94, 0x805D13B6)

Can you help me

Bugcheck: 0xF4 - Critical Object Termination
Definition Of This Error
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

It would help if you could post the MiniDumps you got from these errors, this way it would be easier to find the problem. Can't suggest anything to fix this yet without those MiniDumps.

blue screen error

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly existed or been terminated.
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer.If this screen appears again, follow this step:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.
If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware and software. Disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, pres F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** Stop: 0x000000F4( 0x00000003, 0x89B5CA20, 0x89B5CB94, 0x805D13B6)
Beginning dump of physical memory.

(Now can you help me)

*** Stop: 0x000000F4( 0x00000003, 0x89B5CA20, 0x89B5CB94, 0x805D13B6)
Beginning dump of physical memory.

No what i mean is the part highlighted in red is telling you that it is recording what happened, that text what you have put above is just the Blue Screen Info while it records the error and why or what caused it to happen.

MiniDump Path
( Start > My Computer > Local Disk (C) > WINDOWS > Minidump > "Your MiniDumps Recorded Here") Post these MiniDumps as an attachment on here

Ok i haven't got much to go on then, without knowing which file or system service caused the BSOD. The best i can suggest is check the configuration of your HDD is it set at Master or Slave, to find this out remove your HDD from the comp, somewhere on the HDD there is a diagram which indicates how to set it to Master or Slave check this is set correctly.

When does this or any other BSOD's occur?
Have you had anymore BSOD's since you first posted?

Could you list any of these new bluescreen errors?

You didn't answer my other question, when did the BSOD's occur? like what program were you running at the time.

Still haven't got any good info so will suggest that you run chkdsk in Windows and download your HDD manufacturers test from the support section of there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back