Blue screen after logo

bel41

Hi everybody,
i`ve some problems with my notebook, Hp Compaq 610. came with windows 7, downgrade to windows xp. worked fine, recently it started to show blue screen (0x00000cC2) immeditaely after the xp logo. i tried to repair xp but it shows the blue screen again after loading the files. i did run the HDD test, MEMORY test and nothing was wrong.
i can not boot in safe mode, i can not boot last known good configuartion.
went to bios disabled SATA. nothing work . Any suggestion ? Thanks.

0xC2 errors are due to drivers. So if we understand you correctly this system will not boot in any mode?

Thanks, and yes i can not start the compouter at any mode, i even tried F8 more options, none works. i attached the Hard drive to another computer, run a scan with Avg, Malwarebytes, and no infected stuff found. i want to say also that this happend when trying to download Music from youtube.
Thanks.

With harddrive in the other system: Start > Run > Event Viewer > Okay

Note any yellow triangles or red x's and what they flag.

Thanks, i attached my HDD as external drive and here is the event log:
type source category event
error application hang 101 1002
error application error none 1000
warning userenv none 1524
error application hang none 1001error application hang 101 1002
warning ASP.NET setup 1020
error crypt32 none 8
warning systemService.M NONE 0
warning b57w2k none 4
warning dhcp none 1009
warning dhcp none 1003

This all the yellow and red flags, Thank you, i appreciate your help.

Two things I would suggest at this time.

1. Go to our Virus & Malware Removal forum. Read and follow the Updated 7 Steps sticky in the order given. Then on that forum post your results as stipulated by the directions. Even though you ran AVG (average) and Malwarebytes (excellent) there is the possibility you may have a deeper infection. Either Broni or Bobbye will work with you and they are some of the very best here. You'll do a much deeper work than the average virus scan, etc.

2. If no infections are found then a Windows Repair seems to be the next logical step.

Out of curiosity why did you downgrade to XP?

Thank you, i did the steps mentionned in the forum. the only one that didnt work is DDS, i waited over 10 minutes and no results showed and it all freeze my pc. i did run malwarebytes, Avg. The results are posted at the other forum. Thanks .

Back