Blue screen appears during dota

Status
Not open for further replies.

annocronism

Hey... I juz bought my laptop but whenever i play dota or frozen throne half-way my laptop will suddenly turn into bluescreen with error 0x8E, i tried to fix this problem by format my laptop but it doesnt solve and the problem still occurs.

Is there any solution?

I never try before.... do u mind to teach me? and I'm not really good in computer thingy....

Anyway thank you, hope can have your assist again...

In general, you go to the appropriate website to download the most current graphics driver available for your graphics solution and have it ready. Uninstall the old graphics driver, restart the PC and install the new driver you just downloaded.

hmm... sorry can u provide me the appropriate website to download? my graphic is Mobile Intel Graphics, Media Accelerator x3100... is it something wrong with the graphic driver?

What is the brand and model of your laptop and what version of Windows are you using?

If you've already reinstalled Windows on your laptop as you stated in your first post, you wiped out all the drivers that were installed. Drivers need to be reinstalled including the graphics driver. If you go to your laptop's manufacturer's website, you should find all the drivers you need there. OR.... when you said you formatted your laptop, did you mean something else?

Once again, what model Acer do you have and what version of Windows are you using? I'm just trying to help you. Don't make me beg for it. :)

It appears you haven't given us the full story. You may correct me if I'm wrong but in checking the Acer website it seems that your laptop originally came with Windows Vista. Evidently, you installed a pirated version of Windows XP to replace Vista. As far as I can tell there are no Windows XP drivers available from Acer for your laptop except for one camera driver. I'm guessing but you probably already know that.

Techspot frowns on the use of pirated software so I won't be able to help you further other that to suggest you reinstall a genuine copy of Vista so you will have the proper drivers to run your laptop.

hmm... i will consider ur suggestions.. it is expensive and i heard vista is not that smooth...

Btw, I really appreciate it Thank You very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back