Blue screen comes after 'Setup is starting windows' at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got acer aspire m1641 with standard specs..i had try to installed with cd xp pro sp2 but still the blue screen comes up after 'Setup is starting windows' at the bottom..it sounds like this :

'A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is teh first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps :

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corroption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information :

*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7934524, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)'

I had try a million times changing setup, try to detect the hard disk error using other cpu and no damage of it..is it the bios that need to be update or the memory or the hard disk itself..PLEASE !!

Your error is defined in the coded "0xF7934524" of the STOP. You might try Gurgle searching for that... But also look at your Device Manager for devices with a "flag" indicating a problem. sometimes it is merely a need for a driver update.
In our experience, it is either a driver or a hardware component that has failed... memory, video graphics, sound card, cpu fan.
Try booting in SAFE MODE (pressing <F8> repeatedly until it boots then wait a long time for the system to stabilize. You will get a low resolution screen, but that will enable you to run CHKDSK /F. If it does not boot in SAFE MODE, then your problem may be more difficult to resolve.
You can use something like the free MalwareBytes and the free Avira to scan in safe mode. Many others will not scan or will not scan properly.

thx for reply..

i can see that..but i had try to using safe mode or related with F8 but still be the same..that error comes out..they won't let me in..what about the bios?..is it related with the error??..because the specs are standard so all of the hardware is on board..how to detect the problems?..i mean hardware problem..

i'd advise
> Make sure all unnecessary external devices are disconnected (e.g. USB drives)
> Disconnect or BIOS disable any unnecessary internal devices (e.g. fingerprint readers, card readers)

then try again

Test memory if continues to fail (use memtest)

thx lookinaroud

i had try to disconnet n disable all the internal device n still not get it..huh..how to use memtest??..can give me some link to try?..can i ask something?..is it the last part of safe mode really troublesome?..the last part says that agp440.sys..then the bluescreen comes out again..

Click here for memtest tutorial tho note you should go directly to the download site to get the most recent version for your testing

re: your question about safe mode driver output
the last part says that agp440.sys..then the bluescreen comes out again..
frankly i forget. maybe someone else can answer... in the meantime i can see if i can find more info to help answer that question

my memory is clear..no error was found..and i had try search on the 0x0000007B error in microsoft.com and the result they gave me is probbably hardware, device, boot sector virus and memory..the memory is fine and so the hardisk..maybe the board itself is the main problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back