Blue screen crash while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play CS:S and DOD:S and just recently I have gotten a few blue screen crashes. To me it looks like a USB problem here are the stop codes that I have gotten.
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
stop 0x000001d,7f,and a.
I attached my highjackthis file.

when did you first start to encounter the blue screens? did you recently install a new sound or video driver? the message "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" is most likely linked to a faulty driver or unstable overclocking. since the HJT looks normal, i would install the latest drivers for your video card and make sure that the games are up to date. since they are both steam games, the programs should automatically update, but in some cases they may not be.

Thank you so much for replying. The blue screens just recently started and I did check for new drivers for my video and installed them last night no problems since then, so we will see how it goes. Another thing that I have noticed though is my internet being used when it usuualy wouldn't be lag in game but servers says I have a good ping.

Once again. I updated my video drivers and everything has been fine until today.
I got a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL USBohci.sys error address B8411B54 base B8410000 datestamp 480254ce stop 0x0000001

As well as PAGE_FUALT_IN_NONPAGED_EREA
ATAPI.SYS B7FOF149 B7FO30000
STOP 0x00000050

any ideas on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back