Blue screen "disk crashes"

Hey guys,

Im a new member and I was seeing if you guys could help me out. So I completed my First build just over a year ago, I dident have any probelms until about 3 months back. I started getting crashes randomly, sometimes while I gamed, and steam crashes often as well. Sometimes the program just crashes put other times theres nothing open and my comp crashes maybe once or twice a day if im on most the day. The screen goes by realy fast so I can barely read it, but I picked up a "Disk Error, or disk crah" from the text. well if you want to give me a hand just let me know what you need and ill make sure to get it to you. BTW its a SSD 120g crucial, thank you

-Frank

The SSD may be failing. Check to see if there is a firmware update available. If not, replace the SSD

Thank you magic, I updated the firmware, I will let you know if it crashes that way again. I have also recently had more and more game crashes, where my computer doesn't crash, the lastest one made my resolution real low quality until I restarted, thank you.

Back