Blue Screen dump Playing WC3 Frozon throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helo veryone .
I intalled WarCraft 3 frozen Throne on my laptop yesturday and everytime im playing i get a blue Screen error after abotu 30 minutes playing and after the computer restart i get these codes for the error:

BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : F50F003E BCP3 : B928A70C
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

My pc is a Compal IFL90.
Compal IFL90 - Core2Duo T7300 2.0Ghz -
2GB Trancend CE Ram Memory
Fujitsu 5400RPM 120 GB HDD
DVD-RW - WiFi 4965 802.11 a/g/n
512 Mb GForce 8600 GT - 15'4 1680x1050 Res. Matte Screen .

Windows XP SP2 ...
I have no ideia what it is, its my first time in this forum .
im gonna try to attach the minidump files as i ve seen people uploading theirs :

if ya need any more information, tell me what it is and where to find it .

There it is the dump files from todaya nd yesturday .

Thanks in advance !

We will need your minidump files to help.

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump files.

It is these files we need, not the Minidump Folder. Attach the files to your next posting and someone should hopefully be able to help.

Still getting them errors ...

I took pictures of the Blue creen errors
it says RtHDaud.sys .
Could anybody help me with the minidump files ?

That is a RealTek High Definition audio driver. You probably need to update the drivers for your onboard audio.

However, to really help we need the minidumps so that we can use the Windows Debuger tool to read the dumps.

Yoh and... hello :p

I have the same problem as this guy, playing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and blue screen dumps

my computer is a bit new and here are the specs

Desktop Motherboard, Intel DG31PR (Builtin Audio/Video)
nVidia Inno3D 8500GT GeForce Series
Intel Core2Duo 2.31Ghz E6550
2GB Trancend RAM DDR2

please help

Attachments

• Mini022508-01.dmp
    96 KB · Views: 12
Your first minidump cites vbev5mp.sys driver. There is very little on the net concerning this driver but what I could find out is that it is part of the Virtual CD software and people do experience BSODs with this driver. The only answer I found was to update your drivers. I do believe the company also provides hotfixes.

The last two warned that the symbols were not correct, but both did cite the driver RtkHDAud.sys which a process Realtek(r) High Definition Audio Function Driver.

Seems that RealTek Audio and WoW just might have some conflicts. I suggest updating your RealTek drivers.

The first dump... it was uh... when my OS wasnt updated enough. (afterwards no network crashes (along with the sound crashing))

The Realtek HDA Function Driver... i'll try to look for an update for that...

and it isnt WoW that i play (the game is too addictive... just normal RPG skirmish maps)

Thanks... i'll reply back when it gets fixed.

Blue Screen after 30 mins when I am playing warcraft

Hi everyone ...I would greatly appreciate ur help if u help me in this matter...
Everytime I am playing wc3, I get a blue screen then restart my computer...
If u need my minidump files, I have made da attachements

Plz reply ASAP..I really need the answer if it s Realtak or my vga ( my vga is geforce 8500gt) pentium 4 , 3.0 GHZ

BEST REGARDS ANDWAITING FOR UR REPLY

Attachments

• Mini011209-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 5
Eomer, for future issues please start a new thread. This one dates back almost a year. Also, the people that help here are all volunteers so they come and help as soon as time permits. That being said...

All three of your minidumps are 0x8E errors and they almost always point to a hardware issue but sometimes they can be caused by a faulty driver or BIOS issues.

In your case all three minidumps cited the RtkHDAud.sys driver which is as the earlier postings indicate is a Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver.

Try updating your drivers and post back here if your issue has been resolved. Good luck.

I know u said to start a new thread, but i saw the last replies were recent so ya.... anyways ive been getting the bluescreen for warcraft 3 too, they were too big to attach as is so i compressed the 2 minidumps into a .zip hope u dont mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back