Blue screen error code stop 0x000000F4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear .
I have dell inspiron 1520 .
Now a days my laptop has a error of blue screen .the error code is :
stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x89A12DA0,0x89A12F14,0 x805D117A)

This error occur when i wath some thing from youtube or listing music.

i am also attaching the screen shoot of this error.

please solve my problem

Bilal Rahseed

How much memory in installed?
Or it can be a driver issue. Go to Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager, and see if there are red, black, or yellow flags on any of the systems listed.

It could happen, but rarely. If the hard drive is old, and is a Hitachi or a Maxtor, I would go with that.
But most blue screen errors are other components, or software errors, not hard drive errors... and they almost always take a lonnng time to figger out, as you have to check everything thoroughly and carefully to get to the problem..
If I had your computer here, I could tell by the numbers in the memory dump you displayed...
Number one problem in our shops is memory, followed by video cards, sound cards, modems, and ethernet cards... cpu fans, ethernet cables, EIDE cables, sockets... and such.

Blue screen error

Yes Sir
My laptop hard drive is of Hitachi company.
i have just change the ram.ram is OK.
now i have changed the hard drive with an other system.

now at this time both are working well.

i have attached the screen shot of the said problem.please see that and reply to me.

can it is the processor fan problem or over heating problem.?????

thanks for your reply.

Sometimes it is a slow process to track it down.
I would remove one memory module, if it will allow it, then run with one module. Then exchange and use the other module... Does it run equally poorly or well with either memory module?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back