Blue screen error

I have attached the minidump file..only one file is there in minidump..I am getting blue screen error most of the time..always...sometimes getting booted..dont know whats the problem ..please clarify and find the solution if possible..

thank u ..

Attachments

• Mini092011-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 3
Back up everything NOW to either DVD and/or Flash drive. Your minidump file specifically cited hardware disk as the issue. Recovering lost information from a crashed disk costs serious $.

What is the make of your hard drive?

What are you're system specs? and have you recently changed anything hardware/software wise on you're system? The dumps are stating the HD is what is causing the problem. I'd check the cabling to ensure everything is connected properly, unless is a laptop.

IO_ERROR: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.

EXCEPTION_STR: 0xc0000006_c000000e

FAULTING_IP:
+fc
75b7b421 ?? ???

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR_C000000E

FOLLOWUP_IP:
+fc
75b7b421 ?? ???

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware_disk

IMAGE_NAME: hardware_disk

I'd guess it's that you're HD is about to die. But I'm not 100% on that it could be other things as well.

First of all....Thanks for ur quick replies..

Recently I didnt install anything...

I installled my OS..Windows XP again... still its not getting logged in all the time.. sterday once its worked well.. I back up everything in my Extension hard disk..

mine is an assembled system.. hope..it seems .. i have to buy the hard disk again ...

can u guys say how to open the minidump file?

There is a special tool (it is free) designed by MS to read minidump files called a Windows Debugging Tool. But this isn't enough. You must also download a number of symbol packages per Windows version and to do so takes a long time.

What is the make of your hard drive?

Back