Blue screen error

By OutOfGAs
Jan 3, 2006
  1. Hi everyone this is my first post so I will try my best to cover what I can.
    My PC has:
    DFI Lanparty nf4-SLI DR
    AMD 64 x2 4200
    EVGA 7800 GT

:( I recently built a new computer and it seem to be having some very interesting issues already! :unch: WHich sucks royally.
    Anyways I keep getting a blue screen and when i check the event viewer origionally i was getting a DCOM error which i attempted to repair following microsofts fix but it did not work.
    The errors I am recieving are error code 100000d1,paramater 740000ed, Paramater2 00000002, Paramater3 00000001, parameter4 b8e13a50

I am also getting : The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

As well as numerous accounts of:

Hanging application IKernel.exe, version, hang module hungapp, version, hang address 0x00000000.

If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic I am pretty lost. :(
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.