Blue screen NV4 - major help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a nforce motherboard with a geforce 3 in is and one day i just turned on my computer and i kept getting black screens. I didn't know what was going on. I looked around online and i found something i could do that would stop it from restarting so i did it and now i get a blue screen and it tells me i have a problem with NV4 it doesn't specify .dll or any file type just says NV4. I can only get into my computer through safe mode and when i am in safe mode i notice my built on network card isn't working. I'm getting limited or no connectivity constantly. I tried reinstall drivers for the video and network but no luck. I can also get into my computer by going to hardware manager and deleting my video drivers in safe mode and restarting and it will boot as normal but will auto reinstall drivers for the video. Even after i can get into my computer normally my network still says limited or no connectivity.

What should i do?? Been trying to fix it for the past 2 weeks need major help!! PLeasEE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back