Blue Screen Of Death. New help hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancell

Hi.

This is a new thread because my old has been around a lot and has kind of got information all over the place which is really confusing. So hopefully this thread will make it more easy and understandable and help me solve my problem!

I have uploaded 3 minidump files with this post..

I also have had many more BSODS but my pc dont always record. :(

Sometimes they say non-page-area bla .. And one said k-mixers.sts before..
When im on call of duty 2 ... it freezes.. no BSOD just freeze.. other times BSOD!
I have run memtest "newest version" all night 10 passes. I have reinstalled windows worked 1 day fine after but now problem has come back... I got to the point where I do think it must be hardware. As of the reinstallation! But I dont want to make a new pc.. So it would be really helpfull if anyone can tell me which part of my hardware is faulty.. or whats wrong. PLEASE! As I dont want to build a new pc yet. So it would save me loads money if I can find the part thats causein this..

Thanks

Dan

Pc Specs:

Windows: Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Memory (RAM): 3328 MB
CPU Info: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz
CPU Speed: 3418.2 MHz
Sound card: Realtek HD Audio output
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT | NetMeeting driver | RDPDD
Monitors: 1
Screen Resolution: 1680 X 1050 - 32 bit
Network: Network Present
Network Adapters: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC - Packet
CD / DVD Drives: D: HP DVD Writer 1040d
Mouse: 8 Button Wheel Mouse Present Deathadder
Hard Disks: C: 232.9GB
Hard Disks - Free: C: 220.9GB
USB Controllers: 8 host controllers.
Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.
Motherboard PSI 35 NEO
Battery is Artic power 800w I think!
And 4gb ram which is all good and workin mem test says!

Please HELP! =D

Two of your errors are 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Both cited Windows OS drivers which are too general to be of much help.

The other error is 0xD1 and these are caused by either faulty drivers or mismatched or faulty RAM. In your case the driver RtkHDAud.sys was cited as the probable cause of your crashes. This belongs to your Realtek Audio Sound.

Update your drivers and see if this helps or uninstall and reinstall.

cheerz for reply

I will reinstall my sound drivers and see how that goes along with other drivers. But got feeling it wont help as before I reinstalled windows I was getting loads these errors and BSODS.. and I have reinstalled windows (All Drivers) to which the problems all started happening again. But I will let you no how I get on :D

My pc has worked fine for at least 2 years. With the same ram sticks. Also tested all rams which are fine so says memtest. And I have double checked compatibility.
If the problem still happens after I reinstall my sound drivers. How many more minidumps do you think you will need before you can identify which bit of hardware is dead? Because im sure its not drivers. as of the reinstallation of windows etc. If I could just find out what bit of hardware it is. So I can replace it and enjoy my pc again.

Once again thanks for your help. I will let you know how it goes.

I updated my sound and motherboard main drivers etc..

So far I aint got no blue screen of death.. but when I minimize my game or quit it. My pc just beeps then freezes for like 2miniutes then it all loads back up. Or also when I was in my game today it froze and then the screen went black then it loaded my game up with all brokent bits of graphics (Textures and stuff) And sometimes when I minimize the screen just goes black and stays black but then responds about 2-4 miniutes later. So Im not sure if updating my dirvers has fixed the blue screen but at moment no blue screen.

Something aint right though with all these freezes.

If anyone wants to reply isit possible to reply in my other thread. I thought making a new thread would make it less confusing but its got more confusing!

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic131315.html This is link to old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back