Blue Screen of Death on Windows 7 64-bit

leedsfan88

Hey all I've recently been getting a few BSoD, and the most recent one happened just today.

Here is the information:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C000001D
BCP2: FFFFF80002ABD741
BCP3: FFFFF88007C9B000
BCP4: 0000000000000000

Any help would be great. I don't have much software installed, just one game and that's pretty much it, everything else on it is standard things.

Its an HP laptop, about 6 months old running windows 7 64bit

Here is the crash dump,

Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• 071710-17737-01.zip
    28 KB · Views: 3
have run "bluescreenview" and its telling me that, "ntoskrnl.exe" is at fault for my crashes.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this???

That is a Windows OS driver and your minidump also cited one but the problem with OS drivers is that they are usually too general to be of much help.

The error code in your dump is 0x3B and these are often caused by faulty video drivers. Therefore, see if the following helps:

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers

That is a Windows OS driver and your minidump also cited one but the problem with OS drivers is that they are usually too general to be of much help.

The error code in your dump is 0x3B and these are often caused by faulty video drivers. Therefore, see if the following helps:

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers

how do i uninstall the driver?

Back