Blue screen of Death! Stop code (0x0000000A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC build Specs

-Intel DX38BT Motherboard
-Corsair XMS3 2048MB Dual Channel PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz Memory (2 x 1024MB)
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor
-Ultra LSP650 650-Watt Power Supply
-HIS Radeon HD 3650 512MB PCIe w/Dual Link DVI
-Western Digital Caviar SE16 SATA 320GB Hard Drive
-CD-rom 56x (From my old server)
-Case (From my old server)

Well I get a BSOD after trying to install Windows XP on my new built pc. It formated good, it get stuck on installing OS about 39%. 1Then I has a little bar on the left it goes about more than half way. The screen turns black and BSOD.
I am 100% these parts are compatible, I went on support.microsoft.com and check their HCL and my board was on it. I followed the steps in the booklet, In the book let it says that removing the install to fix the problem is RARE.

1.Restart your computer. NO FIX
2.Make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed... NO FIX
3.Click start > Help and support> Get help from Microsoft. .... Well I wish the OS was Installed
4.Click start > Help and support> Fixing a problem
5.Disable or remove any newly installed hardware.... I tried only 1 gb of ram and nothing
6.Microsoft Web Site at:..... I studied it and found no help
7.Using a current version of your antivirus software... New build no OS installed due to BSOD
8.Verify that your hardware device drivers and system bios are latest available version.... NO FIX
10.Disable Bios memory options such as caching and shadowing Well skip that
11.Run any system diagnostic software supplied with your computer....Once agian no os installed
12.Verify that your computer has the fatest Service Pack... No os installed..
13. Press f8, select LAST known good configuration Not on the list, no os

Went on Microsoft's Web Site on Stop code 0x0000000A (Irql_Not_Less_or_Equal)

"This behavior can occur if there is incompatible hardware or an incompatible device driver on your computer."

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311564/en-us

Well the 1st and 2nd step are skipped because of no os

3. Remove any unnecessary hardware from the computer... Well I removed the USB Keyboard and mouse and ran the computer only on power plug and monitor and NO FIX

4. If you continue to receive this error message, you may need to flash the BIOS on the computer's motherboard.... Well I removed the BIOS battery and put it back about 15 min (nothing) Put all the settings on default (nothing)...

Well I am thinking of...
A. Triple check If something is not compatible (likely not)
B. Get a friend to put the HD in his computer to get rid of the os, Might be corrupted
C. Install Windows XP Home Edition with clean HD
D. Install Windows XP Professional Edition with clean HD
E. Call Microsoft to see If they can help

PS: MY first thread, Video card, graphic problems was finally confirmed that the MB was at fault after spending about 5 hours on Intel's support. Thanks to the place I bought ti from had a 30 day exchange with free shipment.

UPDATE: Well on the site I bought the ram on it says; 9-9-9-27 at 1.7 volts, so I set it on BIOS and now the monitor is not getting anything. I will try it later it it does back to normal and If so take a video on where it gets the BSOD.

More research done....

-"If this issue occurs after the first restart during Windows Setup, or after Setup is complete, the computer BIOS may be incompatible with Windows." Well on the HCL on Microsoft's site said it WAS compatible so its not that.

-Make sure that you have sufficient hard disk space... 360GB is well enough

-Disable or update device drivers... No OS

-Remove all third-party drivers... No OS

I Found on the Windows XP booklet "Under rare circumstances, you may to unistall Windows XP Professional and return to your operating system."

****Every time when the PC boots it goes to the Windows XP loading screen, black screen stating that it is restarting and goes into the OS install. If there is no disk in it, a pop up tells to install the disk.

My question here is that can I start completely over without doing much? Like exit installation so that it can reformat and install the OS again or a different one? I don't feel like removing the hard drive, find some one that has a SATA board and delete everything from it to start fresh agian****

yes just boot from cd again ive had that problem several times never agin will i buy a systemax
BAD JUJU

Yes, The last time I reboot it with the cd and same problem. I need to get some one else to look at it, Honestly I was not expecting all the delays and I am very busy at other crap. Maybe there is something that was set wrong, so I am seeing if anyone else can see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back