Blue Screen of Death upon Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmammen

Hey Everybody,

Need some help.

My computer reboots as soon as it starts logging in from the welcome screen in windows. There is no way past it.

It works fine in safe mode as well including with networking, ergo this message.

The log says:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc000001d, 0x8061bbc7, 0xb4522b70, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091008-06.dmp.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I have attached the dump file.

I have also attached the ntbtlog.txt file that may help to determine what the issue is.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

-RajView attachment 35692

Hey CCT,

thanks for the post. Unfortunately, after trying the stuff mentioned on the page, no success. The bug seems to be determined to survive!

Have you run a full AV/AM scan in Safe Mode?

Did you do this: "Use MSCONFIG and remove the bootlog option.

Then click the Startup tab. Disable all but Windows services.

Boot to Normal mode. You will then have to use MSCONFIG to selectively re-enable and test one entry at a time until the system again halts. You know know the last entry enabled is the culprit. Disable it again and remove the entry using Add/Remove programs. Re-enable the remaining disabled items using MSCONFIG."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back