Blue Screen on Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, sorry for this being my first post on this site. I have come here for many of my computer issues in the past, and everyone did such a great job on addresssing the issues, I was able to troubleshoot on my own. Thanks! However, recently I've hit a little road bump and can't seem to figure it out =/ There seem to be many posts on similar Blue Screen errors, but none of the solutions seem to fit the bill. This all happened in the middle of gamming and everytime I try and restart or boot the PC from an earlier restore point it will display the same blue screen error after about 30 seconds of the PC being on the desktop. I've also tried tapping f8, as I heard that boots the PC from the last known good configuration and that is also a bust =(

Here is the problem detail.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 88D40CA0
BCP3: 88D40DEC
BCP4: 82C36710
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini070910-03.dmp
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-50934-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\WER83A0.tmp.version.txt

Here is the minidump file, there are also 2 others, 01 and 02, that look similar to this one, but I'm not sure if you'd like to see them or not. If I can provide anything else to help don't be affraid to ask! I hate running my computer in safe mode =(

View attachment Mini070910-03.dmp

That seems a bit harsh.
Oh gosh! I'm sorry! Didn't mean that in a derogatory way! I just ment if I could attach anything else that could help others help me to let me know because I have no idea what's going on =( I wrote that all wrong! Post edited!

Your error is 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

The probable cause is something I have never seen before and it is found nowhere on the internet. It is simply given as _(M__ -- I kid you not.

However, SAdBlock.exe was noted further in the dump and it belongs to Super Ad Blocker Application, Super Ad Blocker software. Perhaps uninstalling this software might do the trick or at least disabling it when playing games.

We were able to disable the Super Adware Blocker from starting on PC startup through msconfig via safe mode and the computer started up great! It is so strange though because I've had the program for some time now, even some of my friends use it and they have not had the same issues.

It seems that the software driver could have became corrupted. Try reinstalling and then updating. Perhaps you won't have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back