Blue screen problem

Im going to start by saying I have an ok understanding computing but I havent had this problem before so I never really researched it therefore I may need an extra hand in explaining things.

I have run a few things windows reccomended me to do online e.g. windows memory diagnostics (no errors), clean boot and then I tried the command promt which was soemthing along the lines of "sfc /scannow" each time I ran this I got blue screened again which made me think it was windows related but this is all beyond my understanding. It would usually crash about 10-15 mins in after I logged in and started using IE and in the middle of playing games.

"note" I am leaving my computer running at the moment with just media player on and it has been on for quite some time now without crashing it is only when I starting using programs it happends.

I have uploaded my latest 5 mini dump files in a compressed folder as I have read on the forums to do so.

Attachments

• mini dump files.zip
    132 KB · Views: 1
Ok at the moment as I said im just running media player it hasent blue screened me but it has just frozen completly after about 30-40 mins and keeps doing so.

Back