Blue screen problem

By StormyRain
Jan 22, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Im going to start by saying I have an ok understanding computing but I havent had this problem before so I never really researched it therefore I may need an extra hand in explaining things.

I have run a few things windows reccomended me to do online e.g. windows memory diagnostics (no errors), clean boot and then I tried the command promt which was soemthing along the lines of "sfc /scannow" each time I ran this I got blue screened again which made me think it was windows related but this is all beyond my understanding. It would usually crash about 10-15 mins in after I logged in and started using IE and in the middle of playing games.

"note" I am leaving my computer running at the moment with just media player on and it has been on for quite some time now without crashing it is only when I starting using programs it happends.

I have uploaded my latest 5 mini dump files in a compressed folder as I have read on the forums to do so.

Attached Files:

2. StormyRain

StormyRain Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Ok at the moment as I said im just running media player it hasent blue screened me but it has just frozen completly after about 30-40 mins and keeps doing so.
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,732   +156

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.