Blue screen when playing Warcraft 3

Hi everybody, I'm new in the forum; so please be gentle xD ;)

I've read about situation like mine on the web, but I can't find the solution althougth I've read the minidumb of my error.

starting from the begin:

I was playing warcraft 3 the frozen throne on this computer daily(and the game normally worked). but one day, with no reason I started warcraft 3 and I got a blue screen and my pc restart.
I've tried to fix it by unistalling and re-installing the driver vga but nothing changed... so I formatted my pc and then re-installed the same driver and warcraft... but nothing changed...I still got the blue screen. this happen only on this pc...so it's not a problem of the game(that always worked well)

my pc is an acer aspire 3004 wlmi
my operating system is windows xp professional (version 2002)service pack 3
characteristic of the computer:
mobile AMD Sempron(tm)
processor 3100+
1,80GHz, 960 MB of RAM

I'm sorry for my bad english... if you don'tunderstand something just ask and I'll try to explain it in a better way.
thanks for the support.... waiting for answer
bye

Attachments

• Mini021412-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 2
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Memory issue)
Your minidump is flagging a SIS video driver... Are you running a SIS chipset?

You may have to roll back the SIS video driver to an older one, or install a newer video card to play this game now

mmm...i'll try...but, well, what i can't understand is why the first time i installed the game on this pc it worked well for more than 2 weeks and now it doesn't work... mistery of life??

It could have been a recent Windows update that caused this but the SIS integrated video is old and not good for playing games in general...

Back