Blue screen while playing Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Hi I was wondering if any1 could help, I saw a previous thread about this and attached are my mini dump files. its so annoying that it blue screens
plz help.

I have about 40 minidump files. there are the first five if you need the rest plz tell me
thanks alot

Attachments

• Mini030610-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini031310-01.dmp
  • Mini033010-01.dmp
  • Mini032210-01.dmp
  • Mini040610-01.dmp
With a few exceptions anytime a system has issues when gaming it either comes down to video or audio drivers.

In your case it is the Real Teck High Definition onboard audio driver RtkHDAud.sys. Update these drivers. If this is built by the likes of Dell, etc. go to the website, find your exact system model, and update.

If built by you you will find the drivers at your motherboard's website. Make sure it is for your exact model.

thanks

kk thank you, so i simply go to the motherboard website and update the audio driver? will i know which ones to update or will it be more complicated than that?

Is your system built by you and a friend or is this system built by the likes of Dell, Gateway, etc.?

Go to the motherboard's website, find your exact motherboard model and update the latest driver offerings they have for your onboard audio.

Sorry for the delay. Great to hear it is working out for you and thanks for getting back to us.

Back