Blue screen while playing Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

By deathtoheaven
Jul 27, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hi i was wondering if any1 could help, i saw a previous thread about this and attached are my mini dump files. its so annoying that it blue screens
    plz help.

i have about 40 minidump files. there are the first five if you need the rest plz tell me
    thanks alot

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,113   +23

With a few exceptions anytime a system has issues when gaming it either comes down to video or audio drivers.

In your case it is the Real Teck High Definition onboard audio driver RtkHDAud.sys. Update these drivers. If this is built by the likes of Dell, etc. go to the website, find your exact system model, and update.

If built by you you will find the drivers at your motherboard's website. Make sure it is for your exact model.
  3. deathtoheaven

deathtoheaven Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thanks

kk thank you, so i simply go to the motherboard website and update the audio driver? will i know which ones to update or will it be more complicated than that?
  4. Route44

Is your system built by you and a friend or is this system built by the likes of Dell, Gateway, etc.?
  5. deathtoheaven

it was custom made in a shop
  6. Route44

Go to the motherboard's website, find your exact motherboard model and update the latest driver offerings they have for your onboard audio.
  7. deathtoheaven

it worked i think, thanks alot ill contact u if i have any further problems. :)
  8. Route44

Sorry for the delay. Great to hear it is working out for you and thanks for getting back to us.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.