Blue screen with some messages whenever going to other places

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe10tiger

Guys, every time i bring my laptop to other places, a blue screen always appears with some messages that i cant read cause it shuts down right away.. Then it restarts again. And then the blue screen appears again.. But whenever i bring it to my house, it works just fine.. whats the problem?? Is my laptop selective or something? Please help.. Thanks

We need further clarification like: What are you doing with the laptop when it shuts down? Are you running on battery or AC? Does this occur while on the internet? Do shut downs occur when not on the internet? Do you always use wireless connection?

Whenever i bring it to other places, a blue screen appears and it restarts by it self, id ont know why.. my laptop runs on AC..

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps.

But there are no files inside that folder..

Do the following to enable Minidump Files to be created you'll probably want to print this out):

1. Right click My Computer > click Properties > click Advance tab

2. The Advance Screen at the bottom right has Error Reporting. Click this on.

3. Click Enabled error reporting and also check both boxes underneath: Windows operating system and Programs.

4. Now click Choose Programs and click All Programs. Then click Okay and that screen will close. At the next screen click Okay and that will close.

5. You are back to the Advance screen. Find the Start up and Recovery which has underneath it System startup, system failure, and debugging information. Click the Settings box.

6. Another screen will open. You want the System failure section. Enable all three boxes.

7. Under these boxes is Write debugging information. Choose the option Small memory dump (64kb). Click OK and that screen will close.

8. Click OK one more time and you'll be finished. Now the ability for your system to write minidumps should be enabled.

Alright.. but i wont be able to log-in for a week cause i got exams coming this week... could you please not make this topic inactive?? thanks.. I might do this next week. ..thanks.. :)

sorry for the late reply

The laptop seems to work now, i tried trying it in a different place and the blue screen does not appear anymore.

Ok, I need help again. It just detected a new type of wireless network and it suddenly goes "BLUE SCREEN" again :(

Here are some things i did:

1. tried using safe mode with networking but the problem still occurs.

2. I disabled the wireless network( I know how I did it but I can't post it here cause I forgot how to do it.)
It worked that time but I needed to use the internet!

Right now, I'm using my auntie's desktop and my laptop is in my house which is a bit far away from my auntie's house so I don't think I'll be able to post a reply until tomorrow morning. :(

Please help. thanks!

Scan for infections. If you are infected go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum and first read the Updated 8 Step sticky. I'm concerned about this "new" wireless network.

It could be your card is going bad.

* I am heading out for Boston in the hour so I won't be around for three days. But if you still need help I'll look in on Sunday afternoon (which I believe will be your Monday).

I think I figured out the problem. Somethings wrong with the card. We'll have it checked. Thanks for the help. :D

Alright. We have not had it checked yet because everyones kinda busy and the shop is kinda far. But i'll keep you updated and tell you more if we get it fixed. :D

Keep you posted! :D

Blue Screen of Death is GONE. :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to share to you guys that after I've updated my drivers(including the WiFi card whatever it's called) the blue screen of death never appeared.

I just went to my cousin's house to try my laptop and it worked just fine!

Well I guess problem solved after how many year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back