Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the three minidumps specifically cited the Comodo firewall driver inspect.sys as the cause of your BSODs.

This driver has caused a number of people issues as a search will confirm.

Before reading your newly posted minidumps did you try to update your Comodo firewall? As I wrote previously, "Two of the three minidumps specifically cited the Comodo firewall driver inspect.sys as the cause of your BSODs."

First, go to the Comodo forums and search for any answers to BSODs created by this driver. Try an update. If that doesn't work uninstall then reinstall the product.

Comodo is completely updated. The BSODs I got this morning were different. If I get the Comodo BSOD I will reinstall Comodo.

Two more 0x7E errors and they cite the same Comodo firewall driver inspect.sys as the cause of your BSODs.

The other error is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers and this dump specifically cited the Comodo firewall driver inspect.sys as the cause of your BSODs.

It is interesting. I have not received any BSODs lately, everything seems to be running smoothly I guess Comodo fixed itself. Thanks for your help, and I will let you know if the problem comes back.

It is interesting. I have not received any BSODs lately, everything seems to be running smoothly I guess Comodo fixed itself. Thanks for your help, and I will let you know if the problem comes back.

Thanks JuliusCaesar for getting back to us with this information. It is much appreciated and should help others down the line.

You updated and then got BSODs and it was the same driver as before. You mentioned then that you would try a reinstall. Did you reinstall or just leave it at its latest update?

By the way, great to hear you have stability.

I believe that Comodo updates automatically, I did not install anything new, as is said I had the latest addition and I did not reinstall it. What might have happened is it updated on its own, and fixed the bug.

I would remove Comodo, defragment, scan with MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware, reboot, then consider reinstalling Comodo, or Zone Alarm instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back