Bluescreen and TCP/IP

By scorpiomch
Aug 18, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. My computer keeps shutting down and gives me a bluescreen. The bluescreen says problem with tcp/ip. I am currently using a satellite dish provided by a company called HughesNet. The problems started after I began using the dish. I have contacted their customer support and they just keep telling me to reset the router. That helped for a day or two. I can be on hours and then it shuts down or for about 5 minutes and it will shutdown. Today it has shut down multiple times. I am afraid one of these times it will not recover. So far everything comes back intact. Any ideas? Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you. I am using Windows 7

BLUESCREEN: I can barely get this wrote down before the screen disappears..

ADDRESS: 8C26A23A
    BASE AT: 8C20F000
    DATESTAMP: 4a5bbf8e

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.200.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: d1
    BCP1: 00000010
    BCP2: 00000002
    BCP3: 00000001
    BCP4: 8C28923A
    OS Version: 6_1_7600
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

0xD1 errors are usually caused by faulty drivers. tcp/ip is a Windows driver that has to to with networking/internet.

Since your issues only happened since installing the Dish software the best advice is to contact HughesNet and tell them of your issue and what are they going to do about it.