Bluescreen BCCode 19

Not sure what to do my computer crashes mostly just when I am shutting it down so updates are impossible to install. The codes I am getting are:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 0000000000000020
BCP2: FFFFFA8001A0D000
BCP3: FFFFFA8001A0D600
BCP4: 0000000004600000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

any suggestions will help.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

All five are errors are the same 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the msot common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers. It can also be caused by bad RAM.

Though nothing specifically was cited as the cause in light of the error codes and cited Windows OS drivers the first diagnostic step to take is running a harddrive diagnostics.

What is the make of your harddrive and have you ever run a harddrive diagnostics before?

I am having the same problem of blue screen with bccode 19 BAD_POOL_HEADER. I m attaching the dmp file of my system help me to get rid of it

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    79.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi. I strongly recommend that you start your own post with attached information because this post is over 5 years old. You should get quicker results with a new post; I personally no longer am that active here. Also, have you tried running a hard drive diagnostics?

Hi, I have a bluescreen problem, I have attached the minidump file as rar. plz check and reply as soon as possible

Can a moderator please lock this thread, please look at the time stamp on the ops post it'll explain why I asked for this.

Back