Bluescreen crashes, minidump diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Is there any chance someone can help me with some minidump diagnosing?
I use Vista and my computer crashes every approx. 5 min.
I don't think I can clean the computer physically much, it's a laptop
And the other suggestions in the minidump guide didn't help...
I've attached some minidump files, if anyone can diagnose them for me, or teach me how to do it myself, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    76.4 KB · Views: 5
You have 0x50 errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

* Start by running MemTest on your memory. http://www.memtest.org/

1. After you download and burn to a CD disk you must make sure your CD/DVD ROM drive is first bootable in your BIOS.

2. Reboot with CD already in drive. MemTest should take over. Let it run for a minimum of 7 passes. This will take a long time. Sometimes people let it run overnight as they sleep; I know I have. :D

3. Sometimes RAM is so bad it BSODs before even the test can start. Again, I speak from experience. :rolleyes:

4. If you have any errors you will need to determine what one or if all sticks need to be replaced. This means you need to run the test on each individual stick. But if you see errors occuring before 7 passes then stop because you've got corrupted memory. There is no need to go any further.

* Let us know the results.

Edit: Then again I'd listen to peterdiva first. The man knows what he is talking about.

Thank you to both peterdiva and route44, you were a ton of help, it was the yeTye.sys..and it probably would be due to malware, I had a big malware problem last week and I guess my system is still hiccouching...
Can anyone recommend a good system scanner? I've run my computer with 5+ now and things still keep popping up.
Thanks again and have yourself a lovely day.

I strongly suggest going to our Security and the Web forum here at TechSpot. Post all relevent information including your history, your present system crashes, the malware that was removed, your use of 5+ scanners and what peterdiva found.

You'll get really good help. Also, read the stickies in that forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back