Bluescreen, error code: STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000006, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF7DB6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have a D-link wireless router, dir-635, and want to use the usb port for sharing printers or usb hard drives on the network. To do that, I have to install a software from dlink, Shareport.
I have downloaded the software from d-link.com. When the download is finished, the computer turns into bluescreen.
If I deconnect the computer from the router (remove the wire and cut the wireless connection) it works. When I reconnect it again, the computer goes into bluescreen.......
Are there anything I can do to get this program work probably on my computers? I am running windows xp home edition on all three of them.

The technical information on my bluescreen is:

*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000006, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF7DB6599)

*** tmtdi.sys – address F7DB6599 base at F7DB4000, DateStamp 47707660

Thanx for all answers!
optimisten

0xD1 errors are usually caused by drivers and from what you gave us the faulting driver is tmtdi.sys.

The thing is this driver belongs to your TrendMicro security software and not your D-Link. Perhaps updating your TrendMicro might resolve the issue.

0xD1 errors are usually caused by drivers and from what you gave us the faulting driver is tmtdi.sys.

The thing is this driver belongs to your TrendMicro security software and not your D-Link. Perhaps updating your TrendMicro might resolve the issue.

I do have the latest version of Trend Micro. I newly installed it, but I also double check it now. It says I have the latest version, when I try to update...

But newly the bluescreen error came up when I don't did anything with the shareport software.
How can I actually know if I have got a virus or not?

no... but I have got Trend Micro for about one year or more. The BSOD only came after installing shareport....

are there any information in the BSOD or another place on my computer, which can track the exactly reason for the BSOD??

thanx again

If you have other crashes please attach your minidumps.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

* It is a strong bet that the issue is with Shareport and your Trendmicro has issues with it. Consider: No issues with BSODs until you installed the Shareport software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back