Bluescreen issue with Windows 7

windows7helpp

hey, i have a computer that is experiencing the "Bluescreen" problem. Whenever I turn on the computer and click anything, the computer crashes. I don't know why this problem started, because it used to work fine. anyways, I would appreciate any advice that anyone has to offer. I have a Windows 7 operating system and here is the info about the problem:
Problem event name: Bluescreen
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Local ID: 1033
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF8800182D7F8
BCP3: FFFFF880081EAA40
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
C:\Windows\Minidump\112410-27812-10.dmp
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56718-0.sysdata.xml

0x3B errors are often the result of bad video card drivers but to make sure please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Okay, here they are, thanks so much for your quick reply, hope I did this right

Attachments

• 111410-25984-01.zip
    143 KB · Views: 4
No! AVG's very latest update has crippled both Windows 7 and Vista systems. I just wanted to see if this might be your issue. I'll go ahead and read your minidumps.

We'll give you better security options as well.

All errors are 0x3B and as I stated earlier these are usually due to faulty video card drivers. All files cite the Windows OS driver tcpip.sys as the cause. Now usually OS drivers are too general to be of much help but there may be an exception in your case.

tcpip.sys has to do with networking/Internet Provider and so either your video card drivers need to be updated or your Network Interface Card (NIC) drivers need to be updated.

Did you build this your self or is this a prebuilt like Dell, HP, etc.?

I actually built this because my relative owned a computer hardware installing business, so he had a bunch of spare parts laying around. Most of the stuff we used to build it was in good condition...

yea! I use the internet all the time, I use broadband.
recently, my computer crashes all the time (like within 5 minutes of me logging in) when I log onto normal mode, but when I use "safe mode with networking" it doesn't crash like at all... and I still have access to the internet

Good; now go to your motherboard's website, find your exact motherboard model and update the latest networking/wireless driver for your board.

Tell us if you get stabiltiy.

Yes, try the latest BIOS. It really isn't difficult to do but DON'T lose power while doing it.

Back