Bluescreen memory dump

May 23, 2010
  1. Having a problem similar to another person on this board. Some help would be appreciated.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2Ghz
    MB Gigabyte 8900GPA-UD3H
    Windows 7
    4 GB Ram
    Radeon HD 5850

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.
    Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 109
    BCP1: A3A039D899000577
    BCP2: 0000000000000000
    BCP3: A25F3208ACB4656F
    BCP4: 0000000000000101
    OS Version: 6_1_7600
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1

and my other problem is that it wont let me zip my minidumpfiels for upload, I am set up as adminstrator supposedly it tells me on user accounts screen, but when i try to send the minidump files to a compressed folder, says files dont exist, or I dont have read permission. Whatever the heck that means.

ANY help would be appreciated.
  2. webscaper

webscaper TS Rookie Posts: 51

Copy the minidumps to the desktop where you have permission and then zip them up.
  3. K4N4DI4N

K4N4DI4N TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks.. never thought of that one ;)

Here are the Mini dumps for my problem.. so annoying :(

Attached Files:

4. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,681   +86

Your minidumps points randomly at various processes with different error codes (i.e. 0x50, 0xBE & 109).

These errors could be caused by faulty drivers. However, these can also be caused by failing hardware. I would suggest you to run memtest (for minimum of 8 passes, more are better) to check whether it is your system's RAM that is at the core of this issue. Please report back with your results/progress. Regards
  5. K4N4DI4N

I ran the RAM tests.. didnt come up with any errors though.. said all was fine. :) or :(
  6. Archean

Ok, please do ensure that your RAM is being set to run at the designed speed and voltage. Secondly, which PSU do you have in your system?

I am assuming your system probably will still be in warranty?
  7. K4N4DI4N

Its an 850W PSU .. for the make right now. I just bought this rig last week, so warranty's should all be good...
  8. Archean

That is reassuring :)

Have you checked memory specs and subsequently its configuration on your system as I suggested above?

Also I'd suggest you to run OCCT to stress out your graphic card.

If the PSU is of good brand/quality, it is enough to take care of everything you may throw at it keeping mind your PC's configuration.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.