Bluescreen while gaming

Mathrix

Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing random bluescreens while I'm playing games on my computer, these are ranging from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. I would add the dmp file but it says that I don't have permission to move it/upload it. I tried directly via the site and with mediafire.

So if you have any suggestions on how I can upload it, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick reply but I tried everything on that link and I'm still getting the BSOD's, They're even starting to come faster and faster, seeing as I'm still not able to upload the minidumps (for some strange reason I don't have permission to do so, which is weird since this is the only account on this computer).

I downloaded BlueScreenView and saved some of the texts from there, maybe that will help.

edit: uploaded the dump files!
edit2: added another one.

Attachments

• Crash.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Crash 2.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 122311-18125-01.dmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 122311-19390-01.dmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 122311-18109-01.dmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 0
These all point to memory errors. What are your computers specs? Have you run Memtest86? Do you over-clock this computer?

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) Quad CPU Q9400 é 2.66Ghz
Memory: 4gigabyte Kingston
GPU: nVidia Geforce 9800GT
Operating system: Windows 7 32 bit

I ran the memtest and let it do two passes and it gave 0 errors, but I'm going to let it run this night and I'll see what tomorrow brings. It's not overclocked by the way.

I appreciate the help!

Okay if you still get no memory errors over night, swap the memory positions, and run Memtest86 again. Had you changed any bios settings or downloaded any programs just before these problems began?

It ran overnight and it gave no errors, so I swapped the sticks like you said and let it run again, still giving no errors. I'm finding that the blue screens are coming after 3-4 minutes of gameplay, which is much much faster than before.

I had the latest drivers and yesterday I switched to another card to see if that was the problem but it's still giving me errors.

"I switched to another card"...

Did you install that cards drivers? Did you try running those games at lower settings?

Back