Bluescreen, Windows XP

By samjohnson
Apr 21, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I am trying to trouble shoot a friends computer. It had blue screened awhile back quite frequently. I chalked it up to a bad a graphics card as when I took it out it didn't blue screen for a couple months.
    It has now started blue screening again. I had checked the memory with memtest when it first started and that checked out. There is no new software on the computer so that isn't the case either. I think it is a hardware issue, but not sure what, possible the on board graphics...
    In any case, it blue screened today and I have the stop error for it. Any light on this problem would be great, thanks!

0x0000000A (0x8D207501, 0x0000001C, 0x00000000, 0x80502367).

If anybody is wanting a dump file let me know, I'll get it. If you could tell me where to get it that would be appreciated too. Its been a while since I went to that particular folder..

Ok I take that back, I just googled that code and apparently 0x000000A errors are windows registry errors...
  2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

This error is usually a bad driver, please follow this guide to attach the minidump file.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.