Bluescreen

Good afternoon all,

A friend of mind recommended I try this forum with my on going issue.

as my topic advised my issue is with blue screen. I only get blue screen crashes when I play a game, but not all games and some games more than others.

Now I have read through the forums and tried several methods to help the issue with no success.

My main problem at the moment is with a game called Darksiders 2, I crash every 10-15 min in the game. At first I thought it was my card O/H but it never went above 55c.

I cleaned out my ram slots, my pc is generally clean in side. Also ran the disk check with no issues there.

A sticky advised that I should upload the dump files, I would really appreciate some help with this, or a point in the correct direction in resolving this.

I tried to upload the dump files but every time I go to the dumpfiles to select and upload it shows 0 files in the folder. However when I look at the files my self through the directory the files are shown.

Since I cant show the dump files here are the details of my latest crash report, may be some information here.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 000000000000000B
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF8800720C0DC
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Okay, go to the minidump folder "C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension" Select all the .dmp files. Right-click and select "send to compressed (zipped) folder". Upload this folder here

If you have an ATI video card, it is it's driver that is causing the BSOD's. Do you have an ATI video card?

First of all thank you for looking into this for me. Its much appreciated.

I do have an ATI card. I recently updated the drivers,

I had this issue before and after the drivers were updated. It only happens with I play games. As you mentioned it my ATI card.

Could it be with the card dieing? its a HD 6950 not old but not new.

Pc got a general clean 4-5 weeks ago. The GPU its self is never above 55c when in a game, and when I adjust the fan speed you can hear the easy change in speed.

Is there any tests I can do to stress the card to see if it crumbles under pressure oor not?

Back