Bluescreen

aiiDaH

[LEFT]Hi[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Im getting blue screens all the time and I reinstalled my laptop many times but it doesent help[/LEFT]
[LEFT]and when im playing Heroes of newerth im getting the disconnection symbol like 6-9 times under a game on 30-40 min and it freezez the screen in 5-10 secs then I can continue to play etc.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]dident know what to do about this issue until I saw this forum, so I waited for the next blue screen to appear and writing the info down here so you can help me, I dont know if I always get the same codes but this is the first one I saving to write here so here it comes[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]I have a Acer Aspire 8943G laptop[/LEFT]
[LEFT]i7 720Q[/LEFT]
[LEFT]ati radeon m5850[/LEFT]
[LEFT]8gb Ram[/LEFT]
[LEFT]1tb hdd[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]

Problemhändelsens namn: BlueScreen

OS-version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Språkvariant-ID: 1053

BCCode: 109

BCP1: A3A039D89F6245DC

BCP2: B3B7465EF1DF17D2

BCP3: FFFFF8000305C720

BCP4: 0000000000000001

OS Version: 6_1_7600

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\092312-26847-01.dmp

C:\Users\Administratör\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-94942-0.sysdata.xml

I upload a mini dump the only one I got for now

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
If you get any errors running Memtest86 the memory is bad

Hii again I did memtest86 + v4.20 2 days in a row now with no errors, you guys that can understand the minidump file and the error codes, what does mine say what does it indicate on?

The minidump:
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Ntoskrnl.exe
You have tested the memory... Go test the hard drive now by going to my computer, right-click on the C drive, go to properties, tools, check now. Put a check in both boxes, to enable a disk check on the next start up. If you get anymore BSOD's post any new minidumps. Minidumps are only clues to trouble. They are not perfect

The minidump:
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Ntoskrnl.exe
You have tested the memory... Go test the hard drive now by going to my computer, right-click on the C drive, go to properties, tools, check now. Put a check in both boxes, to enable a disk check on the next start up. If you get anymore BSOD's post any new minidumps. Minidumps are only clues to trouble. They are not perfect

no errors on thr harddrive either

Just place the laptop on your lap or on a table with the lid open normally. Tip the laptop so it is resting on it's top with the bottom facing you. Start the game and let it play in that position for a while. Laptops pull cool air in from the bottom and expel hot air out one side

Back