Bored to death...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhill2029

Can you believe i am bored to death of computers, built this baby and still have a few things to get for it before i overclock the bugger. The problem i have is that it rips through every game on the highest details, but even so the games out there don't enthraul me like they did years ago. What can i do to keep my brain from dying of boredom.

JeanTech Artic 600Watt PSU
AMD Athlon64 3800+ Processor @ Stock 2.4Ghz
Zalman 9500CU-LED CPU Cooler <------ getting soon
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Nforce4 939
2x 1024mb Corsair Dual Channel DDR400
Nvidia GeForce 7900GT 256MB PCI-E @ 550Mhz/1520Mhz
Nvidia GeForce 7900GT 256MB PCI-E @ 550Mhz/1520Mhz <----- getting soon
Zalman VF900 GPU Cooler <------ getting soon
2X 160GB Samsung SpinPoint SATA2 3.0GB/S (8mb Cache Each)
Creative SoundBlaster Audigy2 Platinum EX
Logitech X-530 70W RMS 5.1 Surround Speakers
NEC DVD-RAM Dual Layer DVD-RW +/- Drive
33in1 3.5" Internal Memory Card Reader/Writer
Saitek Eclipse Gaming Keyboard
Saitek 1600dpi 6 Button Gaming Mouse
19" Dell Flat CRT Monitor

512MB 7900GT's are pointless, unless you want a cheaper way to get a 7900GTX via volt modding and overclocking. Although i wouldn't advise trying that, quite a few ppl have buggered their 7900GT's doing so.

You could always modify your pc to make coffee? If youre really bored, even cappuchino's. if you get that working, I'll take 2 units:)

Regards,

Korrupt

Funny you should say that, but i've seen that done for real. There is a pic of it somewhere on the web.

What sorts of games have you been playing and getting bored with?

You could always use your PC for production. Start learning something like programming or web design. Turn your box into a server. Running a web site will give you loads of fun :)

It sounds like you only play games because they look cool, not because they intrigue you? After all, you can play games like BF1942 and BF2 and HL2 because they have the online community to work with. And mods that come out all the time for new game play.

I play games like QuakeIV, FEAR & FEAR Combat, FarCry etc...I used to be into games like Dungeon Siege, EverQuest. But titles like this take up to much time learning.

Oblivion, EVE online and the upcoming Gothic3 i might get into. I do like my golf titles though, although for the PC there's been a bit of a drought in this area. I play ShotOnline, which is a cool community with tournaments etc...

It was simpler in the old days....Monkey Island, Another World heh Oh how they take me back...

^ Is F.E.A.R Combat another Part of F.E.A.R? Or its the same thing? cuz i Finished F.E.A.R and im wonderin if there is a second part or sumthin.

Alex~

FEAR Combat is a totally "FREE" Online Multiplayer version of the game that can be downloaded (approx 1.3GB in size).

NOTICE: you DO NOT require the original FEAR in order to download and play.

korrupt said:
You could always modify your pc to make coffee? If youre really bored, even cappuchino's. if you get that working, I'll take 2 units:)

Regards,

Korrupt
thats the pic :D
6479Mitzi_Computer.jpg

who wants?? lol

Alex~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back