Broadcasters have a backup plan if they lose Supreme Court ruling to Aereo

By Shawn Knight
Apr 15, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Aereo is headed to the Supreme Court on April 22 to argue they should be allowed to broadcast over-the-air signals across the Internet to paying subscribers. Broadcasters like ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC claim the company is stealing these signs...

Read more
  2. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus TS Evangelist Posts: 1,524   +288

Silly broadcasters, you should be making your broadcasts available over the internet with advertising at no charge. You make them available for free over the air and Aereo only exists because you don't do the logical thing.
    wastedkill likes this.
  3. RzmmDX

RzmmDX TS Addict Posts: 294   +58

But I have a stupid data cap and I don't want to waste it on advertisements!

misor likes this.
  4. mccartercar

mccartercar TS Booster Posts: 130   +24

Old money lobbying congress because their business model is obsolete instead of investing in better ideas. Change is infinite and those betting on old habits will go extinct. Look and watch.
    spectrenad and jobeard like this.
  5. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,157   +195

as a person with a data cap of 10gb per month, I approve @@RzmmDX's post.
  6. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

So advertisers get some money back from this AS well???? Thats pathetic.... Its like watching a film you bought with adverts in its ANNOYING AS HELL!!!!! hence why people pirate soo much stuff...