BSOD 0x0007b

[FONT=verdana]Hey guys so my sister left for college and left her old laptop at home, and ive since been using it on occasion, but I went to turn it on the other day and I got the BSOD and it told me to go to safe mode, but it wouldn't let me go since every time I would click safe mode I'd get the bsod again the error that its says on the message says 0x000000007B..I have tried booting it but I really don't think im doing that right, Now I dont know what kind of info you need on my laptop so im just going to give you what I guess is important, its on windows xp home edition, its a fujitsu...I wouldnt really be trying to fix it, but the computer my sister is currently using for school messed up and she is coming on the weekend to pick this one up :(.....OH and I wouldn't mind if I have to delete every thing on the laptop, and I dont know if this is important but the only thing I ever downloaded on the laptop was google chrome, the reason I think it messed up was because I connected my ipod and the laptop didn't have itunes, that's what im guessing..but please any help would help me a lot..thanks[/FONT]

Don't know if this will work with XP...
Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the files with a .dmp extension. Right-click and send the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

0x7b is inaccessible boot device,
Have you made any Bios setting changes like from IDE to AHCI/Raid mode fro the sata controller?

Back