BSoD 0x9c and 0x124 in Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first a little bit of history. I bought my current PC in December, and everything was going fine untill mid april, when it started rebooting on its own more or less at random. After a bit of troubleshooting (Flashing the BIOS, swapping Power supply, Testing RAM, removing hard/optical drives) I figured it was the motherboard and sent that back to the place I bought it.

Yesterday I got the mainboard back and put the beast back together. The RMA note said that they replaced the BIOS, which sounded odd to me, but whatever, thay said they tested it and it works now...
I installed the Windows 7 RC and now Im getting Blue screens with either the STOP 0x9c or 0x124 message. The only other component that I havent been able to test is the Video Card, as I dont have a spare PCI-E card and no on board video. My main question is could a faulty video card cause these errors? I wanted to attach a minidump file but I cant get the PC into windows this morning (last night the machine would stay up for 5-10 minutes before crashing) when I get home today Ill try to find a workaround to get into the machine to get the minidump files.

Here are my system specs

ASUS P5N-T Deluxe
Intel Q6600
2x2gb Kingston HyperX
Western Digital Velociraptor 300gb
Seagate 320 gb SATA
ASUS 9800GTX+ Dark Knight
Antec 900 Case
Windows 7 RC

Ill try to get those minidumps as soon as im back home this afternoon.

Thanks in advance

-Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back