Bsod 124

Hey guys !

After doing some research on the web, I found that this would be the best place to get a shot at fixing my issue.

About a month ago I was running XP SP3, core2duo e4500 clocked at 3.3GHz, 2x1GB Mushkin 5-5-5-14 and a 8800gts.

Recently I changed the ram with a 2x2GB 4-4-4-12 (XP-6400) and the OS to windows 7.

I get the BSOD 0x0000124 almost everytime I play starcraft 2. As you may know SC2 is famous for BSOD errors, but this one seems to repeat itself in same fashion, before this I would get 0x00006FD (back when WINXP SP3 was running with 2gigs of ram, but now I'm stuck with this sucker...).

I got the 2 dumps I received today upped.

Maybe you guys could have a suggestion for this.

What I've done so far : Updated all my drivers, as in CLEAN WIN7 Install and latest drivers clean install. My PC is well ventilated and dusted...so.

The strange thing is that I've played lots of games but haven't received this error these many times (maybe 1-2 times in 2 years....and I'm not quite sure about that either).

Also:
- my CPU is OCed at 3.3 (if you haven't noticed yet with a 1.4000V)
- I use riva tunner to control my GPU cooling (more cooling than with stock settings -- I take it it would be a good thing but who knows).

Would appreciate any kind of input on this issue, as it drives me nuts.

It can't be a faulty hardware, cuz it runned without a glitch until now, I haven't added any new components except the ram upgrade. (Oh yeah, tested the ram with MDSCHED and no errors ... will get a cd tomorrow and burn a memtest86 ...but I don`t think that the rams are the issue).

Attachments

• Dump.zip
    43 KB · Views: 1
Back