BSOD 1E(ntfs.sys/ntoskrnl),3B,50

[FONT=verdana]Hello all,[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Summary (long version see below):
0x00000050 (no dump file created, dumping stuck @75%)
0x0000003B (no dump file created, dumping stuck @20%)
0x0000001E ntfs.sys+c2c8 ntoskrnl.exe+c0728

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Dump files and more in attachment[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
Memtest86+ (~8hour run via bootable CD): No errors.
[FONT=verdana]chkdsk (~2,5 hours): No errors

-----------------------------------------
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Extended version:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]
I'm having issues with BSOD's. All started around the 5th of may 2013. Had random freezes in browser (facebook/youtube) really quite random (mostly just freezed without BSOD popping up). So I searched the web (think it was stop code 0x00000050 if I recall correctly, (fault in non paged area)).
The interwebz learned me to run the following tests:
- memtest86 (bootable CD)
(no errors detected, tested 3 ram slots separately)
- stress tested my video card with the FURMARK tool
(560 ENG GTX TI) (no errors, max temperature = 80 deg steady on the bench test @ 60% fan speed)
- did a video memory test with the vmt tool
no errors

After one of my various crashes (think I have had about 15) My PC did not boot (tried 3 times in 30 mins(4th time was success)). Screen was black, all fans were running but it didnt even show the very first "ACER" screen.

After that I did format my entire disk (2 partitions 500gb+500gb) and reinstalled WIN 7.
Everything went fine, but after 3 days I started getting these random freezes again.

Today I was playing Starcraft 2. 5 minutes in game I get a BSOD. this time I managed to get some extra info:
I had the error 0x0000003B but the "dumping physical mem to disk got stuck at 20%" so I powered off manually.

I figured it might have been a virus or some funky programmes running in the background. So I did a msconfig: switched all unnecessary start-up programmes off. (This way I managed to delay the blue screen by about 10-15 minutes, so I managed to play 3 games before freezing again) + Did a full system scan and an Avast-start-up scan.

Little while later (after having run the 3 test described above, resulting in no errors) I got another BSOD (also by playing SC2). this time code: 1E. (which is probably described better in the .zip file I added.
Basically states 2 major things:
- ntfs.sys+c2c8
- ntoskrnl.exe+c0728

What does it mean? What can I do? Do you need more bluescreens for more info? cause I seem to be able to induce them by playing Starcraft 2.

PS: my video card driver and Windows 7 is up to date

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sinsh
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana] [/FONT]

Attachments

• Sinshi SF_24-05-2013.zip
    796.3 KB · Views: 1
XILENCE ATX 580W
Extra info:
Last 15 minutes I had 3 more BSOD's

[FONT=verdana]0x00000065 at start up (safe mode, before it is able to boot)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]0x00000024[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Sometimes PC wont boot (fans running, but nothing happens)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]0x0000007E[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Thanks for the reply :)[/FONT]

You are running with a power supply less than 650 Watts. Low for the video card you have installed...You have checked memory and the hard drive. You are getting BSOD's and random freezes, and the minidumps just show general Windows instability. All this points to not enough power for the PC's hardware

Replaced the PSU, replaced the graphics card with the lower end stock one. Problem is still there... Could it be my hdd or even my network adapter? Thx

Test the hard drive by going to computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Back