BSOD 8e,1a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepkiron

Hi guys!, I have a little problem here. bsod (already it appears up for 2 months). Its totally random. I cant get it why it happens, sick of it. The one similar of all this crushes - memory overload, over 97%. I have read rules, they noticed me to run memtest. But I have one more problem with memtest - I cant run it cuz my hd4850 has stock cooling and while I run this memtest, his tempreture comes up for 100C in ten mins, but this test runs over few hours. My video cant take this.

My PC:
MSI P55-CD53
Core i5 2.66
DDR3 2GB, PC10600 (1333MHz), GoodRam
Asus ATI Radeon HD 4850 (512mb)

About BSOD codes. Actually I have 3 different but I don't have "dump" file for the 3 one.

First:

For more information about this issue:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 88BD301D
BCP3: 9670E614
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files containing information about the problem:
C: \ Windows \ Minidump \ 032310-14414-01.dmp

Next.

BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 00041284
BCP2: C0019001
BCP3: 00000034
BCP4: C0802000

Files containing information about the problem:
C: \ Windows \ Minidump \ 032010-13556-01.dmp

And the last:

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000010
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 88E7B23A

A look through the internet but I could not find "clear" method to resolve this problem.

I hope, you can help me.

Attachments

• 032310-14414-01.zip
    141.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 032010-13556-01.zip
    141.1 KB · Views: 4
"I cant run it cuz my hd4850 has stock cooling and while I run this memtest, his temperature comes up for 100C in ten mins, but this test runs over few hours. My video cant take this"...

If this is the case, you have other serious issues with your computer. Have you reset the motherboards bios to its failsafe defaults? What are you using to monitor the hd4850 temperatures? Is this computer over-clocked at all?

My bios matherboard is set to default. To monitor the temperature i use standart program that was on CD with card - Smart Doctor. Computer have not been over-clocked.

@Lepkiron

One of your minidumps points at netio.sys. Please have a look at this Microsoft article, and follow the instructions. If that doesn't solve the issue, and if you have turned on internet connection sharing turn it off, and see whether that helps.

Let me know if you need further assistance, also if you have more minidumps please post them, as it can be helpful for eventual resolution of the issue as well.Regards

Archean I'll read that article but I have "fresh" BSOD:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language ID: 1049

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000004
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 88F0301D

The files contain information about the problem:
C: \ Windows \ Minidump \ 032810-14336-01.dmp

Attachments

• 032810-14336-01.zip
    141.1 KB · Views: 3
Same error with same process like the previous incidence. So I will wait for your next post once you have tried my previous suggestions. Regards

Archean I read the most part of it but i could't find
# Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
in Windows 7 so i don't know whether it on or off.

I need you to tell me one thing, and that is, do you have Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) turned on, on this machine? Also where did you read that bit, because I am unable to find it in that article. Beside I only want you to disable ICS at this moment.

I read this article on order to understand what is "ICS" (sorry, i don't have 5 messages for posting link) but i don't know whether it on or off. I simple don't know where to check this on Windows 7.

The steps are:

1. Click Start Button, and type Services.msc in the Start Search box, and then click Services.msc in the appearing Programs list.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.

2. Find the Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service in the Name column (in Local Services), and then examine the status for the service in the Status Column. Windows is using Internet Connection Sharing if the Status column for the service shows Started.

If so, right click on the ICS service, then go to properties, click on the stop button to stop the service. Then under the Startup Type, select disabled, and click on ok.

Archean ICS is disabled. I think one more thing has some connection to it. Some time ago all my downloaders such as Downlaod Master, Orbit FlasGot and other began to download corrupted files. In the result i can use only my browser or torrent.

In the mix of your first two minidumps is the driver vsdatant.sys which belongs to your Zone Alarm. Coupled with the fact that netio.sys is a Windows driver concerning networking input/output the issue may very well lie with ZA.

In addition, as Tmagic650 points out you need to do something about your video carsds temps. How is your air flow?

Route44 i don't quite understand about video card but your version that ZA is standing behind all this is the most precious. It can explain all problems with internet speed and that the BSOD appearing after i lunch (or during some time) some p2p programs, adn some others. But to chek it out i must turn of ZA, but then i will not have virus protection, what can you suggest?

I'm using NOD32 Antivirus 4 + ZoneAlarm 9.1.

Does your ZA have antivirus? NOD32 is antivirus (and an excellent one). How would turning off ZA turn off NOD32?

From what I have read by various users the one that came with Windows 7 is actually quite good. I also believe the absolutely free Comodo will work with 7. I don't use it myself but many do. You would have to tweak it some and if you need help they have a very active community to lend help.

Also, is your NOD32 just the antivirus or is it their complete security suit?

That very good point Route, thanks for the additional information *(as I'm having bit of trouble debugging stuff on my notebook :dead: ).

I have seen zone alarm causing countless problems on vista/7 in the last few years. Till XP I was also using ZA, but since vista I switched from it, as vista just don't like it.

I think if you are willing to suffer the pain of learning / training Comodo its an excellent choice. Alternatively online armor is another choice. Personally I think Comodo and the online Armor are pretty much on par.

@Archean -- Like you I really like OA but have they released a version for Windows 7 yet? I believe it will work with Vista 32 bit but I don't even think they have a Vista 64-bit option. Just wondering because you suggestion of OA is an excellent one if they have a working option for his OS.

Many problems with internet was fixed when i delete ZA and install Comodo. About BSOD i don't really test it but i will do it in few days.

Many problems with internet was fixed when i delete ZA and install Comodo. About BSOD i don't really test it but i will do it in few days.

Excellent! Please keep Arechean and I and all the rest of us up-to-date. This information adds to the knowledge pool. And good to know Comodo works with 64-bit OS.

Some new problem appeared. Here log:

BCCode: 4a
BCP1: 830A9482
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000

What it can be?

Attachments

• 061910-14757-01.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Your error is one I've never seen before -- 0x4A: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
This indicates that a thread is returning to user mode from a system call when its IRQL is still above PASSIVE_LEVEL. The dump only cited a Windows OS driver which is too general to be of diagnostic worth.

The following actions might prevent an error like this from happening again:

1. Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.

2. Scan your computer for computer viruses.

3. Check your hard disk for errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back