TechSpot

BSOD 8E.etc MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and freezing problem

By verbenlab
Jul 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi there guys i've been experiencing problem regarding my computer lately, i always got BSOD and sometimes my pc keeps freezing in a matter of minute. ive already checked and swapped my ram sticks and i think its fine. also the hard disk is in good condition. this is my PC Specs:

Pentium D 805
    Windows XP SP 3
    GeForce 9500 GT 1gb PCI express x16
    1GB Ram
    Motherboard P5kplam-SE ASUS

sometimes i can used a coupe of 2 or 3 hrs just by using facebook and no other applications running.and when i play games its crashing. i dont know if it is in the VIdeo card since i unplugged it and plugged to the onboard video driver and i got the same error it freezes. i included the minidump files. hope you guys check it out.

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,168   +37

Did you build this system or did you buy it from the likes of Dell, HP, etc.?

3. verbenlab

verbenlab TS Rookie Topic Starter

my parents bought this computer 6 years ago. and my new motherboard is 2 yrs old and my video card is 1 yr old. i dont know what's the manufacturer of this PC but it has an Sticker of PULSTAR.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.