BSOD after ~10 minutes in Windows

Hello
And thanks in advance for any assistance given ^^

Ok, so I installed a new game on my BF's new computer and either I get this fixed or I will be a corpse on the sidewalk by the time u read this post.. No Pressure...

The stop is 0x00000050 [LEFT][FONT=Segoe UI][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/LEFT]

I followed the directions given in the "b4 posting thread" and did the following:

Checked ram using Memtes86+
Cleaned what I could clean (he cleans it regularly)
Used Driver Reviver and installed all the latest drivers
Used SuperAntiSpywere, Spybot Search and destroy and Microsoft Security something
Disk checked
Using cmd I also typed something a friend suggested svc/something (dont remember sorry)
Registery cleaned using Tune Up and Ccleaner
Defrag
And windows update

While installing the game (ME3) I got some errors from the keyboard profiler (some fancy keyboard called logitech g510) so I tried using a different keyboard and uninstalling the drivers ofc.
Not to mention that I uninstalled the game..

Still no matter what I tried after approximately 10 minutes in win7 ultimate I get this screen. note that I can stay in safe mod forever and nothing happens.

Pls Pls Pls help me with this!
He's gonna kill me and break up with my corpse.
(not the first time I ruined hes Pc.. shut up..)

Thanks again

oh!
forgot to mention specs..

its i5 cpu 4 core 2.8
4000 ram
amd radeon hd 6800
x-fi extreme audio creative
win7 ultimate 64bit

sorry..

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    182.4 KB · Views: 1
First remove all those cleaners except Microsoft Security Essentials (this is a antivirus/antimalware program) The Driver Reviver needs to be removed too. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager? If you do, they will have to be corrected. How many passes did you run in Memtest86? If less than 7, re-run Memtest86 again separately on each memory module 7 passes or more. If all this fails, consider reloading Windows fresh and use minimal cleaners from now on. "not the first time I ruined his Pc" Your computer "cleaning" habits are not the most ideal. Doing what you have done, can only make things worse

Hi and thanks for the replay

I took your advice and removed all the cleaners.
And on device manager I don't see any yellow exclamation marks

I had run Memtest86+ like the instructions said but still everything was ok, are u saying the only thing to do now is to format and install a fresh copy of windows?

First remove all those cleaners except Microsoft Security Essentials (this is a antivirus/antimalware program) The Driver Reviver needs to be removed too.

Driver Reviver is essentially a driver updating utility program that offers the convenience of downloading and installing updates for the all devices drivers detected on your computer. The updates are sourced from our central repository of drivers, which in turn are sourced straight from manufacturers of various hardware devices. This is a high quality tool trusted by individual computer users, businesses and computer repair shops and we work very hard to keep it that way.

Whether or not the OP wishes to use the product to conveniently keep his drivers updated is his decision really. It isn't the cause of the problem here either.

The stop is 0x00000050
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area errors are often caused by Faulty RAM Modules. This is not an uncommon problem.

Also, it is important that you let Memtest run overnight or at least run 3 full passes on your memory. Let us know if it reports any errors. You could also consider WinDiag.

It's also recommended that you test each stick of memory (RAM) individually to see if you get a BSOD. This means installing only one RAM stick at a time and booting up your computer.

Let us know how you go.

Back