BSOD after PC conversion to SSD

able6actual

4 weeks ago I upgraded my PC from its HD to a SSD drive, doing a full reinstall of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The system worked without issue till this past Sunday when the first BSOD happened. The system restarted itself and when it rebooted the windows option for running start up repair or to boot normally came up. I selected start up repair after a few minutes it suggested to do a restore which was done and the matter was resolved... so I thought until today when I received my second BSOD on boot up.
I tried the suggestions in the first post in this section of the forums, I cleaned the system of dust, cleaned the memory with a pencil eraser. I tried to install the Evergreen software but windows reported it had no digital signature.
There was a mini dump file created which I compressed with winzip and uploaded here. I hope some one could read it for me and tell me what is causing the BSOD's.

Thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

• 010714-16926-01.zip
    21 KB · Views: 1
"E-mu Plug-In Architecture and is developed by Creative Technology Ltd" Does this driver look familiar to you? If so, It is flagged as a problem in the single minidump

Back