BSOD and error messages

I have no clue what's going on with my computer.
I will start it up and within about a minute or two the Blue Screen of Death will appear with an error message. It varies from time to time, depending on what I was able to do before it appears.
The most common is: Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area. I have also gotten Memory_Management and Data_Execution_Prevention.
I'm not really sure what's causing it. I think it may have something to do with the Internet, because I've logged onto the Internet from two different browsers (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) in Safe Mode and the computer crashed me out. It was like someone pressed the Reset button but it wasn't pressed.
I think it might have to deal with my RAM or my Internet. I'm not really sure.
Help? If you need, I can give you the Minidumps I have.

Thanks for your time,
Arashi

Give us the five most recent dumps, up to five in one Zip file. The Manage Attachments at the bottom when you go to post next time has a Zip option. Use that and attach.

I tried to attach the minidumps but they were 200+ KB so the site wouldn't let me upload. Is there a way around this, or could I email you the minidumps?

The Zip file option will compress those minidump files so that you can attach them. Please don't zip each and every one.

Back