BSOD and now computer does not start

While playing a game a shelf above my desk dropped several things ontop of and against my desktop PC. My entire PC froze and attempting a restart I received the BSoD "STOP c000021a fatal system error" which then proceeded to do a memory dump until about 50% where it then restarted again automatically to give me options to reboot from last saved good settings or to run in safe mode. Each option got me to the same BSoD until I gave up until the next day. Upon turning on my computer the following day I find that my monitors show that there is no display, the lights on my keyboard do not turn on, and my cd drive does not open. All my fans and fan lights turn on and the graphics card and processor fans appear to be working as well. I have a feeling my motherboard was damaged when it was struck by the items from my shelf but I was hoping someone could confirm my diagnosis or steer me in the right direction before I start spending money to replace anything.

Any thoughts would be appreciated,
Thanks

Open the computer and re-seat the video card and memory sticks. The hard dive may be damaged since it was running when the computer was hit. Also, make sure the CPU heatsink and fan are still positioned on the CPU properly

Thank you for your suggestions. I bought a Sata to USB adapter to test my hard drive to see if it was still functioning, it still works! After reseating my video card and memory sticks I was actually able to run my computer, although only one monitor was recognized and only my primary hard drive. After reaching my desktop my computer did an automatic installation of VGA pci to pci that required a restart. Upon restarting I'm back to where I was before. To me it seems like my video card is not functioning or else it's still an issue with my mother board, I'm not yet sure. Any further suggestions?

Thanks

And by back to where I am before I meant my computer does not start.

Yes dual monitors and two hard drives and only one of each was recognized during the brief moments it was working. Now the computer turns on but there's no monitor and no USB recognition, but the cd disk drive will open and is responding now for whatever reason, but still no indication that its reaching post.

Just a long shot educated guess here... Try another power supply. You are sure you saw nothing broken inside the case?

After long months of saving up I replaced the psu with a new rosewill hive series 750w power supply and my computer would still not boot. I briefly was able to work the cd drive before that would no longer open as well. I noticed that now my graphic card had 2 red lights that it did not before. After some reasearch it appeared that my card had been fried by my old psu. After another time of saving I replaced the card with the sapphire hd 7870 and the computer started up for about 60 seconds before again turning off and attempting to turn back on once before quitting. Are there any supposed fixes for this or will I need to be replacing my mobo?

Back