By stormedelf
May 18, 2009
  1. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    i have attached a minidump for the crashes i get.

Attached Files:

2. fastco

fastco TS Booster Posts: 1,122

Crashes are all from your video card drivers. Read this.
    Uninstall the drivers by following these instructions
    Then reinstall the latest drivers.. Let me know how it goes.
  3. stormedelf

stormedelf TS Rookie Topic Starter

does the program remove my other nvidia drivers installed in my computer which is NVIDIA Ethernet driver components and NVIDIA IDE drivers?
  4. stormedelf

stormedelf TS Rookie Topic Starter

update: i used driver sweeper since driver cleaner pro cost money now. I uninstalled nvidia drivers then used driver sweeper in safe mode to remove the leftover stuff. Then i got another blue screen just by browsing webpages.

BAD_POOL_CALLER is what the blue screen said.
    also i attached the dump file in case anyone wants to help me solve this problem.
  5. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 TS Rookie Posts: 498

hi stormedelf

I think your BSODs are caused by your firewall. I'm guessing you're using Zonealarm because the file that was cited on your last dump was vsdatant.sys which is a Zonealarm system file. It's conflicting with something as I noticed your errors were on startup (userinit.exe), browsing on firefox (firefox.exe) and playing counter-strike (steam.exe). I'm guessing you were playing online? If so, the firewall is most likely your problem and I would suggest you remove Zonealarm completely. Comodo is another firewall that you could use and you can find the link to it on our 8-step virus removal guide ...

Hope this helps ... if you still get BSODs afterward, attach some more minidumps and I'll have a look at them.

Spyder_1386 :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.