BSOD at random intervals. Error 0x0000000a and 0x00000101

[FONT=verdana]The zip file below contains a vast amount of information regarding my crashings, including several minidumps. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]My BSOD screens are getting worse. My computer setup is below in the files. There is a change that I have done. I had a GTS 250 1GB Dark knight with the most recent driver. I was having several BSOD issues a day when in use. I went back to an older driver after completely removing the up to date driver. It did not fix the issue. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I suspected an issue with the card itself, I removed the graphics card and completely removed all drivers. I am currently using the onboard graphics right now and the system is continuing to BSOD on a consistent basis. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I am using the most updated version of BIOS for the Motherboard. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The JPG that is attached is a picture of all the ones I have had in the last few days along with as much info as I can put in a single screenshot. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.[/FONT]

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 1
  • joplrw10.zip
    891.7 KB · Views: 2
Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Here are the Dump Files Thank you all in advance. This has been bothering me for weeks.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    419.8 KB · Views: 1
Here is another set. I had the computer open games throughout the day to put stress on the computer. Each time it blue screened after a short period. Here are 4 more minidumps.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 2
Your Nvidia video card or driver is causing this... The card may be over-heating or going bad

Why did the bsods continue after the card was removed and the drivers uninstalled Is my main question. That doesn't make sense.

[FONT=Segoe UI]Have you tried this?[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Right click on My Computer, select "Properties Select "Device Manager". Find "Storage Controllers" and for each "NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller" select Properties, and uncheck "Enable Command Queuing" option. [/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Have you tried this?[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Right click on My Computer, select "Properties Select "Device Manager". Find "Storage Controllers" and for each "NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller" select Properties, and uncheck "Enable Command Queuing" option. [/FONT]

Any luck?

Back