BSOD at random intervals. Error 0x0000000a and 0x00000101

By joplrw10
Oct 6, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The zip file below contains a vast amount of information regarding my crashings, including several minidumps.

My BSOD screens are getting worse. My computer setup is below in the files. There is a change that I have done. I had a GTS 250 1GB Dark knight with the most recent driver. I was having several BSOD issues a day when in use. I went back to an older driver after completely removing the up to date driver. It did not fix the issue.

I suspected an issue with the card itself, I removed the graphics card and completely removed all drivers. I am currently using the onboard graphics right now and the system is continuing to BSOD on a consistent basis.

I am using the most updated version of BIOS for the Motherboard.

The JPG that is attached is a picture of all the ones I have had in the last few days along with as much info as I can put in a single screenshot.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,451   +135

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here
  3. joplrw10

joplrw10 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Here are the Dump Files Thank you all in advance. This has been bothering me for weeks.

Attached Files:

4. joplrw10

Here is another set. I had the computer open games throughout the day to put stress on the computer. Each time it blue screened after a short period. Here are 4 more minidumps.

Attached Files:

5. Tmagic650

Your Nvidia video card or driver is causing this... The card may be over-heating or going bad
  6. joplrw10

Why did the bsods continue after the card was removed and the drivers uninstalled Is my main question. That doesn't make sense.
  7. Tmagic650

Have you tried this?

Right click on My Computer, select "Properties Select "Device Manager". Find "Storage Controllers" and for each "NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller" select Properties, and uncheck "Enable Command Queuing" option.
  8. Tmagic650

Any luck?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.