A really advanced problem that even r/techsupport helpers can’t help with

I will try to provide the best and most detailed explanation about the issue at hand.

Problem:
I have too variations of BSODs the first one says “sys32kfull.sys failed” and the second shows “attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory” (ntkrnlmp.exe) both BSODs point towards a process called csrss.exe.
It happens around 2-3 hours between each BSOD more or less.

Things We Tried:
Updating Drivers.
Updating Windows.
I have 32 GB of ram, so we divided them to pairs and tried them separately and both still got BSOD.
Clean Install 3 times, it passes through installs we tried one time to create the windows media install on a new usb from scratch still same result.

BSODs between installs are completely identical to each other and alternate between the variations I talked about.

Here is a catbox link to the latest dumps from the system: https://files.catbox.moe/cjgg5b.7z

I and others at r/techsupport have been trying to solve this for 2 days now with no success they came the conclusion that there is a chance its because of the Motherboard but the only reason they said that is because nothing else seem to make sense for this. I would like to hear different opinions on the matter or even find a solution. Thanks in advance.

I have too variations of BSODs the first one says “sys32kfull.sys failed” and the second shows “attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory” (ntkrnlmp.exe) both BSODs point towards a process called csrss.exe.
This is all a fundamental failure of the Windows kernel, either by the user mode management program (csrss) or the kernel mode device driver (kfull.sys). If you've gone through three fresh installations of Windows, rotated and tested the DRAM pairs, and you're still getting the same failure, it would seem to suggest that the CPU and/or motherboard is the root cause of the problem, as suggested by HardReset.

However, your dump files are reporting the kernel was attempting to execute non-executable memory. So I would personally focus on the RAM again -- start with a single DIMM, with no overclocking or XMP profile enabled. Check it out with Memtest86 and repeat for each DIMM (one at a time).

Back