BSOD at shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a shut down problem as well as a problem with my wireless MS mouse. Whenever I shut down, I get a BSOD. It happens so quickly that I can't read it but on every reboot, I am notified of a minidmp file being written. Another problem which has just recently occurred is that my mouse is not being recognized. I have used Revo to uninstall it and then I have reinstalled but it still isn't being recognized. I have used memtest and everest as well as cleaning the hardware as you suggested but the problem persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Mini050110-08.dmp
    80 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini050110-07.dmp
    80 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini050110-06.dmp
  • Mini042110-01.dmp
0xA, caused by process nSvcLog.exe; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. However, at times it is hardware which may be causing this as well.

All of your minidumps have same error with same process involved.

I suggest you to unsintall all nividia drivers (including their notorious network related utils etc.). Then reboot and run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper and remove all traces of these drivers from your computer's registry.

Once you have done that, download and install only required (e.g. display driver) drivers from nvidia's site and install them.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Regards

Glad to hear that it resulted in improvement of your system's stability. Have fun and let us know if you need any further info. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back